Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Time

I just wanted to say congrats to the cast of Our Time you all did an amazing show!!! I want to let you all know I am in the works for planning a party for us so that we can view the dvd of the show and so you can see what the audience saw. Speaking of which the dvds have come in already so if you purchased one stop by and see me. If you want to leave a message on this blog tell me your favorite memory of the show. To all my other students that were not in the show but did get to see it either at school or at Goodnight feel free to write about your favorite part of the show or congradualate the students that were in it. Oh... one last thing I have also put up pictures of the show so feel free to take a look!!

6 comments:

katlin riney said...

I'LL MISS YOU I HOPE TO HELP WITH THE NEXT CHORUS

katlin riney said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEXT CHORUS

Mrs. Smith said...

I miss you too Katlin! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!!!

arrington mummert said...

i miss u very much i hope to be in your choras next year 2!!! have a great summer!!!:D

Mrs. Smith said...

I miss you too arrington! I hope you are having a wonderful summer though!

will randolph said...

cant wait for tryouts

Song of the Month
Want to find out more about our songs of the month? Take a look at the information below. There are links to more info about the composers, the songs and links to even listen to the songs all you want.